In our 1:1 sessions, I’ll bring the latest groundbreaking, science-based creative problem solving methods directly to you so that you can empower yourself and others to generate and execute bold ideas.
I help leaders and changemakers unlock creative potential to build cultures of innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
What: One 60 minute in person or virtual session + follow-up email with summary, next steps, and resources
Focus: Address one aspect of your professional path (i.e. current challenge, potential growth opportunity, individual or team mission and values, strategize next steps, reposition yourself professionally, etc.)
Outcome: Take action immediately. Leave with 1-3 achievable action steps to unlock your creative potential so that you can break patterns, generate new ideas, and take creative leaps. Receive a follow-up email with a summary and relevant, research-based resources.
Creative Mastermind Session
What: 4-hour intensive, including three hours in person or virtual
- 30-min prep call one week prior to set agenda and assign pre-work
- 3-hour Creative Mastermind in person or virtual session
- Hour 1: Clarify challenge and objectives
- Hour 2: Hands-on creative problem solving
- Hour 3: Strategy and planning
- Follow-up email with summary, next steps, and resources/exercises when applicable
- 30-minute follow-up phone call 4-8 weeks after meeting
Focus: Develop comprehensive plan to turn uncertain conditions into growth opportunities and define your path leading forward.
Outcome: Gain practical skills to help you learn from failure, find inspiration, and get unstuck.
Leave with a detailed roadmap for the next 6-12 months including goals, action steps, and desired outcomes to help you maintain momentum with enthusiasm. Receive a follow-up email from me with a summary and relevant research-based creativity resources to use and share with your team.
Rate: $1,695 (installment plan available upon request)
What: Customized engagement program with a communication cadence that meets you where you are and tackles what you’re up against.
Focus: Navigate a high-stakes moment
Outcome: Build and maintain momentum with optimism. Strategies and accountability. Support and encouragement. Ongoing resources and techniques. Achievable action steps and monitored progress.
And we’ll celebrate every win along the way.
Rate: Based on needs
“Nicole provided a unique creative space for reconsideration of one of my fundamental business concerns that helped bring new perspectives to light. I would heartily recommend ArtWorks to any business interested in better accessing the creative potential of its decision-makers.”
Director of Business Development, Biotechnology
Start a free discovery session today.
My clients come to me for help with:
- Navigating ambiguity
- Establishing and maintaining psychological safety
- Clarifying challenges
- Facilitating collaboration across diversity of perspectives
- Defining value propositions
- Defining mission, vision, and values
- Motivating team members to care about their work
- Strategizing for next stage of career growth
- Realigning professional lives with their values
My clients are leaders and changemakers including:
- Managers and senior executives
- Creative advertising and marketing professionals
- Project managers
- Organizational and talent development executives
- Founders and entrepreneurs
- Small business owners
- Heads of business development